Benefits/ Features/ Security
The City of Gardner Utility Billing software provides up-to-date account information for water, electric and sewer. Through this secure site customers can view billing history, payment activity, and service and consumption summaries. Your account number, personal identification number (PIN), and an active e-mail address are all you need to access your information.
Benefits: Provides our customers with real-time access to account information over the internet 24 hours a day 7 days per week. Billing and/or payment inquiries can be addressed at the customer’s convenience.
- PAYMENT HISTORY – View both applied and pending payments (payments entered but not posted) and current billing information
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Displays current balance, last payment made, account status, (active or inactive) and current billing information
- CONSUMPTION INFORMATION – Consumption history can be displayed by billing period or in graph form comparison. Current meter reading and average daily usage is also displayed.
- BILLING HISTORY – View your past bills including bill date, due date, balance forward, payments and adjustments, and current charge detail. Past bills can be easily viewed and printed.
- SERVICE SUMMARY – View in graph format water and/or sewer charges.
To protect your privacy, the Account Inquiry System requires you to enter your account number and a personal identification number (PIN) in order to gain access to the account information. The web server uses 128-bit encryption standard to provide secure access for all connections. Utilities account information is retrieved from the City of Billing's IBM AS/400 system. No sensitive information is actually stored on the web server.